Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Immortals: Shadowland

So i just finished this book and I want to throw it out the window! DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT READ EVERMORE AND BLUE MOON YET!!!!
The Plot: Ever and Damen are together but they cant touch each other because of some events that went down in the last book. Trouble is happening while Ever is trying to get a cure from Roman and Ever meets the mysterious Jude who she is somewhat attracted to.
My Opinion: In the words of Jodi... at the end of Blue Moon, i wanted to throw the book out the window. In Shadowland, I wanted to throw it out the window, burn it, then run over it with a semi truck. Don't get me wrong it was a good book and I'm excited for the next one but instead of problems getting resolved... they only got worse. The only bad thing I would say is that I am seeing a pattern with each of these books. Mysterious guy shows up in each one and either bad or good things happen. Well so far this series is pretty and worth your reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment